“If we were driven by profit, we wouldn’t be making our products in America. We do what we do because we love designing and ethically creating specialized products for those who demand a level of dependability and transparency not offered by mass-market brands. Whether it’s a bag, accessory, or apron our focus will always be on quality, utility, and timeless design.”
- Handmade in our Omaha, NE Studio
- Metal Grommets to Feed Yarn Through
- Wider base for stability (Doesn’t Tip Over)
- Sturdy Double-Ply Bottom
- Roomy Front Pocket & Two Side Pockets for Bottle / Thermos
- Riveted Leather Straps
- 14oz Duck Canvas with Water Repellency Treatment
- Natural Eco-Friendly Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Steel Rivets
- 100% Cotton Binding
- Dimensions: 11"(L) x 13"(H) x 7"(W)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Handle Drop: 11"
- Hand wash with cold water and mild soap. Avoid soaking leather straps. Air dry away from direct sunlight.