Knit Camp 2024 - Save the date!
Save the date:
Friday September 13 - Tuesday, September 17, 2024
Registration opens March 15, 2024 - event will show as sold out until then.
Pack your favorite knitwear and head North... We are hosting our THIRD annual fall knitters retreat! Fall Knit Camp sold out in 10 MINUTES last year so I have a feeling 2024 will fill quickly too.
This intimate weekend is facilitated by Dappled Fern owner and holistic life coach, Dorothy Broomall. Dorothy will hold the same warm space you’ve come to know at our shop...it’s just you don’t have to go home at the end of the day.
We'll stay at Devil Track Lake Cabins located off the Gunflint Trail, about 19 minutes from Grand Marais, MN. This cozy camp settings consists of four cute rustic cabins lined with knotty pine, nestled on the lake shore, each with a small kitchen, living area, bathroom, fire circles, and water access. We'll gather outdoors as much as we can to enjoy the changing seasons and cozy up inside when we need to.
Our gentle itinerary includes morning knitting circles, campfires, paddles and hikes, simple breakfasts, picnic lunches, home-cooked suppers, and evening music... with ample time to rest, explore, knit, and nap in between. We are adding massage and sauna add on’s this year. You'll leave this intimate retreat steeped in the good energy of the North Woods and new fiber friends.
All skill levels welcome!
Single Occupancy (Full or Queen): $1050 (4 spaces)
Double Occupancy (XL Twins): $850 (8 spaces)
Includes four nights, all meals, and a little swag bag of goodies.
Early Bird Registration 6pm March 15
Folks who attended one of Dapples Fern’s Knit Camps at Devil Track Lake Canins last year will have early access to register at 6pm March 15.
General Registration opens 7pm March 15.
Remaining spots open for everyone at 7pm March 15, 2024 (Central Time). If you don’t get in, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waitlist. The waitlist gets first dibs if a spot opens, which has happened both years we’ve offered this retreat.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Cancellation made on or before August 1, 2024 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations after August 1, 2024 will not receive a refund unless we are able to fill your spot, in which case, you will receive a refund minus $50. Alternately, are welcome to send a friend in your place or donate the spot for us to fill with someone in our community who could use a break.
- Please share the love, not the bugs. That goes for Covid and colds. If you are sick, stay home and send a friend in your place. We will send home anyone with symptoms to protect others in attendance and no refund will be given.
- Pets are not allowed per property policy.
- Pssssstttt…..Folks who attend this year will get first dibs on a spot if we host Fall Knit Camp at Devil Track Lake Cabins again next year.
- Canoes and kayaks are provided, though you are welcome to bring your own.
- Retreat participants may contact Devil Track Lake Cabins to inquire about extending their stay before or after the retreat!
Please email Dorothy at email@example.com at time of registration with info about allergies and dietary restrictions so we can accommodate them in our yummy menu!