Mother Superior sparkles with the elements of our beloved landscape. Ferns, trees, and waves along the North Shore inspired this pullover pattern designed by Mary Ellen Ashcroft. It is knit in the round from top down and worked seamlessly from the top, with short rows shaping the neck and stranded yoke. The sleeves and body are knit separately in the round.
Check out the matching Mother Superior Hat pattern!
Finished Measurements (Inches)
36.5" (38, 40, 42, 44.75) [47.5, 50, 54.5, 57.5]
Berrocco Ultra Alpaca
50% Super Fine Alpaca; 50% Peruvian Wool
Worsted weight - 3.5oz [100g] / 219 yd [200m]
- MC colorway: Berry Pie Mix - 4 (5, 5, 5, 5) [5, 5, 6, 6] skeins
- CC1 colorway: Pea Soup Mix - 1 skein
- CC2 colorway: Candied Yam Mix - 1 skein
- CC3 colorway: Indigo Mix - 1 skein
Needle sizes are only a suggestion. Swatch to determine size to obtain gauge. May need larger needle for colorwork to obtain gauge.
Needle set A: U.S. size 4 [3.5 mm]
- 1 set 8 inch [20 cm] dpn or 16 inch [40 cm] circ for neckline
- 1 set 8 inch [20 cm] dpn for cuffs
- 24 inch [60 cm] or longer circular needles for waistband.
Needle set B: U.S. size 5 [3.75 mm]
- 1 set 8 inch [20 cm] dpn
- 32 inch [80 cm] or longer circ for yoke, body, and magic looping sleeves.
Pattern will be delivered by .pdf download upon purchase.