This bouncy, plump yarn is made from Rambouillet sourced in Montana and Wyoming and hand-dyed by Farmer's Daughter Fiber. It comes in an array of colorways with names that celebrate FDF founder Candace English's Native American and Montana rancher heritage.
- Content: 100% Non-Superwash Rambouillet
- Construction 2-ply
- 255 yards/100g
- Weight: Heavy DK/Light Worsted
- Gauge: 21 - 24 stitches = 4 inches.
- Recommended Needle Size: US sizes 5-8
- Care: Hand wash only, lay flat to dry.
We love holding Pishkun together with Oh Dang!