Made in Grand Marais! These high quality stitch markers are fashioned from brass or copper wire that is soldered into rings, gently filed to remove snags, and lightly textured. They will quickly become your favorite notion to reach for when you need to mark the beginning of a round, delineate raglan increases, keep track of complex pattern repeats…or just want to feel like a happy little magpie with a stash of shiny treasures. Choose from plain or pendant styles. Sold as singles or in sets.
Pendant style stitch markers are adorned with pendants made from one of the following:
- Agate - soothes and calms, reduces inner anger or tension, and creates a sense of security and safety.
- Aventurine - brings luck and abundance, and provides strength, confidence, courage, and happiness.
- Amethyst - softens sadness and grief, shifts negativity, activates spiritual awareness, and opens intuition.
- Tumbled Glass - reminiscent of beach glass; once trash and now a treasure.
- Cut Glass - juicy, joyful, sparkly pops of color.
Sizes and recommended nendless:
- Small - 10mm for US size 13 and smaller knitting needles.
- Medium - 16mm for US size 17 and smaller knitting needles
- Large - 18mm for US size 19 and smaller knitting needles.
These stitch markers are a collaboration between shop owner, Dorothy and her dad Al who is a lifelong jewler and big Dappled Fern supporter!