Sweater Support Group (online)
February 7 - March 27 (8 weeks)*
Our popular Sweater Support Group is now online! Have you been toying with the idea of knitting a sweater this fall? Whether it's your 1st or 50th, this group is a great way to give yourself the space, structure, weekly goals, and moral support you need to do it.
You'll choose a pattern, gather supplies, and check in weekly on Zoom with a cozy group hosted by Dappled Fern owner and holistic life coach, Dorothy Broomall.
I'll share my favorite tips and tricks for sweater knitting (measuring, swatching, choosing a size, etc), answer basic questions, share advice, and of course help you celebrate progress each week!
Pattern Ideas (but you can choose any sweater you want!):
Want help choosing a pattern and / or picking out yarn? I'm really good at helping people sift through the plethora of options out there to create just the right project for you. It's part of the life coach thing. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free 30-min Zoom consultation if you'd like some help.
Skills needed to participate:
Casting on, knit stitch, purl stitch, increase, decrease, binding off, reading a pattern.
- You can start a new project, or bring one you've already started.
- You can purchase yarn at Dappled Fern or use yarn you already have.
- You can attend any or all of the Zoom sessions.
- All participants will be online.
- There's no pressure to finish your sweater by the end, but it's likely that you will be well on your way!
No session Wednesday, March 13.