Cross stitch kit for beginners
Everything you need is contained in this kit including instructions, full color cross stitch chart, thread, needle, fabric (please note the fabric isn't printed in cross stitch kits), hoop, wadding and a backing disc to finish off your hoop when you're done.
The kit just uses a few simple stitches so you could have a go at this if you were a beginner. I estimate it would take you between 5 and 10 hours to complete? Maybe more, but either way, it's a lovely kit to get your teeth into and should last you a while.
What's in this cross stitch kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Aida Fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Cross stitch kit details
- Contemporary cross stitch kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 15cm diameter
- Ideal for confident embroidery beginners
- The cross stitch kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!