Juicy DK is the most popular base from Farmer's Daughter Fiber (FDF). This soft, hand-dyed, 8-ply workhorse yarn has impeccable stitch definition and comes in a delightful array of solid, variegated, and speckled colorways with names that celebrate FDF founder Candace English's Native American and Montana rancher heritage.
- Content: 100% superwash Merino
- Quantity: 274 yards / 100g
- Weight: Light DK
- Recommended Needle: US sizes 4-7
- You can use Juicy DK for sweaters, hats, scarfs, shawls, socks; she does it all.
- Juicy DK pairs well with Oh Dang! and Pishkun.
We recommend knitting a swatch and washing and blocking it before measuring your gauge, as this yarn will grow.
Photos coming soon!